Mission of the PBA
In 2009 there was a study done by the PBA about the future of the Association. There were two outcomes:
- That the focus shift from being a denominational entity to a network of churches.
- That we create a vision statement that reflects this shift. The new vision statement is: A network of churches, equipping churches, for Kingdom Ministry.
What We Offer Churches
- A Fun Trailer for a cost recovery fee
- A Missions Trailer
- A Resource Center available to our churches
Director of Missions, Chuck Harrison
- strategy planning & vision clarity
- revitalization techniques
- church planting consulting
- coaching/mentoring leaders
- assisting churches and pastors with the search process
Church and Community Ministry Director, Melanie Lassiter
- Connecting churches with their community
- Resourcing Youth Ministries
- Leadership Development
- Education about current culture/ young adults
Ways to Connect:
- Subscribe to our Network News (monthly news- goes out the first week of the month). Click on subscribe and type “Network News” in the subject field.
- Subscribe to our E-mail Blast (weekly news- goes out every week, except for Network News week). Click on subscribe and type “E-mail Blast” in the subject field.
- Like us on Facebook
- Pastor’s Fellowship is every third Thursday of the month @ 11am. Click here to be added to the pastor’s mailing list. Type “pastor” in the subject field.
- Student Ministry Network meets every second Thursday of the month @ noon. Contact Melanie Lassiter for more information.
- Bi-Vocational Pastors Gathering meets every second and fourth Thursday @ 6:30p.m. Contact Chuck Harrison for more information.